TUTORIALS – How to Activate
Click Here To See Latest Tutorials
Connect MAG DEVICE to TV and Internet. Then do as follows
- Go to : Settings—> System Settings —> Servers—>Portals
- Set Portal 1 Name ( see into your E-mail )
- Set Portal 1 URL ( see into your E-mail )
- Set Portal 2 Name ( see into your E-mail ) add this only If you order second subscription or leave this empty
- Set Portal 2 URL ( see into your E-mail ) add this only If you order second subscription or leave this empty
- Save everything
- Reboot device
- After the box is restarted, wait until the TV screen shows the channels.
This tutorial will guide you through the simple setup instruction for a Samsung/LG Smart TV. KING IPTV service uses a media controller app called ‘Smart IPTV’, this app is free to use for a period of seven days, you will then be asked to make a onetime donation of € 5.49 (Euros) towards the Smart IPTV app development.
- In order to check if your Samsung or LG Smart TV is compatible with the Smarts Services go to the Samsung or LG Smart TV screen and search for the ‘Smart IPTV’ app. If the app is not displayed on the main screen you may have to search for it in ‘All Apps’ or ‘Updates’.
- Launch the ‘Smart TV’ app.
- Make a note of the ‘MAC Address’ which is displayed on the screen.
- Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/from any web browser.
- Go to the section titled ‘Add external playlist links (URLs)’ and enter your ‘Mac’ address and the unique Smarts-IPTV Playlist URL into the ‘Link’ field.
- Ensure the ‘countries’ dropdown selection on ‘Various’.
- If you have any problems with the playlist loading you can place a check in the ‘Keep online’ checkbox.
- Click onto the ‘Add Link’ button
- Restart the ‘Smart IPTV’ app or TV.
- In order to view channel groups, press the blue button on your remote control.
Now you are ready to watch our channels Important to know!! After you install the app it is free to use for only 7 days after that you need to buy this app for 5,49EUR/lifetime Go to http://siptv.eu/activation/ and activate for lifetime
1- Go to your Enigma2 and get your IP address Go to Settings/Setup/System Network Device Setup Adapter Settings And get your IP address it starts with 192.168…. 4 – Go to you windows PC and download Putty Putty downloads URL https://the.earth.li/~sgtatham/putty/latest/x86/putty.exe 5- Open Putty add follow this steps Add your IP address of your Enigma (Same IP as step 3) Port 23 Connection type Telnet Click on open 6 – Your default login and password are root 7 – Copy your line (you will get it after you order your subscription) 8 – use RIGHT CLICK MOUSE BUTTON after you enter your line press ENTER 9 – Type reboot and your device will restart Now you will find IPTV folder, all IPTV channels are inside your IPTV folder.
This tutorial will guide you through the setup instructions for an Android BOX if you don’t have a smart TV. The Smarts IPTV service requires the use of an IPTV media controller app, there are a few of these available in Android BOX, however, this tutorial is based on a free app called Universe IPTV player This app is free to download and use
- Go Google store (Android) and search for universe TV player.
- Install and run.
- Open the universe IPTV app after finishing installation.
- Input your user Name and password already send via m3u file.
This tutorial will guide you through the setup instructions for an Apple iPad, Apple iPhone or Apple TV (Apple TV must be 4th Generation). The Smarts IPTV service requires the use of an IPTV media controller app, there are a few of these available in App Store, however, this tutorial is based on a free app called ‘GSE SMART IPTV This app is free to download and use.
- Go to App Store (IOS) or Google store (Android) and search for GSE SMART IPTV.
- Install and run ‘GSE SMART IPTV ’.
- Open the settings menu and click onto ‘REMOTE PLAYLISTS’.
- Click onto the ‘+’ button and choose ‘Add M3U URL’ option.
- Enter a name into the ‘Playlist name’ field (Example: SmartsIPTV)
- Clear all existing data and any spaces out of the Playlist Link field and enter your playlist URL. (The m3u file is the link) copy paste the m3u file.
- Click onto the ‘Add’ button.
- You can now click onto the ‘SmartsIPTV’ service from ‘Remote Playlists’ to start watching.
Watching Live TV after initial setup
- Run the IPTV app.
- Go to ‘Remote Playlists’.
- Click onto the ‘SmartsIPTV’ playlist.
- Choose a channel to view.
Troubleshooting Live TV If you have any problems viewing the Live TV Service please follow this recommended fix.
- Reboot your Apple device or Android device and Router.
- Download VLC ( Download URL http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-windows.nl.html)
- Open VLC Player
- Go to Media-> Open Network stream.
- Add your URL and press play
- Download Universe TV Player (Download URL http://www.mediafire.com/file/dqxrgi0jwujfen4/Universe+TV_V3.exe)
- Open Universe TV Player
- Input Your USER Name and Password Provided by the M3U Link.
How to Setup PVR IPTV Simple Client Kodi Krypton 17 Open KodiSelect TV Select Enter add-on browser Select PVR IPTV Simple Client Select Configure Select General If you have a URL for your m3u list set Location to Remote Path (Internet Address) Then Select M3U Play List URL Enter the URL of your M3U Play List and select OK If you have an M3U text file stored locally on your network/computer/box then set the Location to Local Path (include Local Network) Then Select M3U Play List URL Navigate to where the file is stored and select it Select OK Select Enable Wait for notification of channels loaded Now when you go back to the Home Screen and select TV it should look like this
Setup IPTV on Roku * Search for M3U Playlist Player into
- Go toStreaming channels
- Go toSearch channels
- And searchfor M3U Playlist player
- And selectM3u Playlist player
2- Click on Go to channels 3- Select New Playlist 4- add your IPTV GATOR A if you use Server A or add IPTV GATOR B If you use Server B and press NEXT Add here your M3U URL and press SAVE
- Wait for loading channels
- Restart your app
- select the playlist you add
Now you are ready to watch channels on your Roku box
On Zgemma box you need to find the IP address:
- Go to menu, system, information, network and make a note of the IP address
Google ‘PUTTY’ or click the link below:
Select this version if using windows: Find PUTTY in your download folder Open PUTTY and type in your IP address of Zgemma into the HOST name (or IP address) box You will now see the screen below: Type root and press enter Then copy the link sent to you Go back to putty, right click and press enter This will create your new BOUQUET called MY_BOUQUET where your channels will be ADDING M3U FILE TO IPTV PLAYER ON ZGEMMA WITH IPTV PLAYER Save the file I email to you onto your desktop Download a program called ‘WINSCP’ – https://winscp.net/eng/index.php Open WIN SCP In host name type in the IP address of your Zgemma Username type in root On the right hand side box double click the 3 dots Repeat above Double click ‘HDD’ Double click ‘M3U file we sent you’ On the left hand side box, find the playlist you were sent you on your desktop Right click on it Click upload – once it says complete you have your M3U file on your Zgemma Now go to your Zgemma remote Press Menu, IPTV PLAYER, Open Local Media Then media/hdd, the M3U file we sent you Click on your playlist and your channels will appear ENJOY Your Watching with SMARTS – ITPV